Register for a Library Card
Welcome to Pasco County Digital Library Card
Live in Pasco County but currently unable to visit your local library? Instantly access e-Resources by getting a Digital Library Card.
Then, visit a library branch to receive your Full Access Library Card!
NOTE: If you already have a Full Access Library Card, you do not need a Digital Library Card. Your Full Access Library Card is used with e-Resources.
|What Can I Do with a Digital Library Card vs a Full Access Library Card?
|Digital Library Card
|Full Access Library Card
Access to eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, Comics; stream Movies and TV shows.
Research & Education
Browse catalog; access to ProQuest, Gale, Testing & Education Reference Center, and other online databases, education and career tools.
Request and check out library materials.
Did You Know
- Digital Library Cards are valid for two years.
- If you need to renew your card or are having trouble logging in, please contact your local library or email at email@example.com.
- A password is created by the user during signup.
- PIN and Password are interchangeable terms used by vendors/services for authentication. Need to reset password? Use Forgot your PIN/password?.
Would You Like to Update Your Voter Registration?
- Florida Voter Registration and Update link: https://registertovoteflorida.gov/home.
Voter registration application forms:
Digital Library Card
To register for a Digital Library Card you need to be a resident of Pasco County, Florida.